Your self-contained B & B set on 4 acres of native bushland overlooking Armidale. 12 minutes to UNE, 8 minutes to city centre. Proof that quality accommodation does not have to be expensive!
When you’re not taking in all that the New England has to offer, relax and unwind in your modern Studio apartment. Enjoy FREE internet access, music, and a selection of movies on the in-room iPad and wall mounted LED flat screen television.
The large open-plan, modern fully-equipped Studio sleeps up to 3 adults. Separated from our house by our in-ground swimming pool (heated in the warmer months), the Studio offers superb mountain views. Relax and enjoy complete privacy.
The large open-plan, modern fully-equipped Studio sleeps up to 3 adults. Separated from our house by the in-ground swimming pool (heated in the warmer months).
The Studio offers superb mountain views.
Relax and enjoy complete privacy on your patio which opens onto 4 acres of native bushland.
Everything you need
Amenities - Click here
• In-Room iPad with Movies, music, & FREE internet access.
• Off-street parking
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus electric heating
• Washing machine
• Q-size bed (ensemble) and a sofa-bed (double – innerspring mattress)
• Electric blankets, doonas, extra pillows and blankets
• Quality linen & fluffy white towels
• Hair dryer
• Fridge, microwave, toaster, elec. fry pan, hotplates, etc.
• TV/Radio/CD player/DVD (choice of CD’s and DVD’s)
• Tea/coffee (plunger and instant)
• Iron and ironing board
• Portable gas barbecue
• In-ground salt-water swimming pool ( heated during the warmer months)
• Sheltered private patio opening onto native parkland
• Superb valley and mountain views
• No traffic noises
• Bush walking/bird watching
• Wheelchair friendly
• UNE – 10 minute drive
• Horse Riding
• Golf Course
• Restaurants (5 minute drive to central Armidale)
First night includes complimentary breakfast, then $10 p/p thereafter.
• Fresh fruit
• Fruit juice, tea, coffee (plunger & instant)
• Choice of cereals & muesli
• Fruit snack packs
• Bread (toaster in kitchen)
• Selection of jams, marmalade, vegemite, honey, peanut butter
"Never been to such a place as homely & inviting"
So, Tim & Annie, how much do you want for this place????
"Very comfortable, great views & bird parade"
"Our second time here and it just gets better!"